Categorized | Tryouts

Mississippi Players Looking for Teams

Posted on 27 November 2012 by Dee Black

Player Parents:

You must an adult and be logged in to reply to the comments.

Click here to log in.

Please post your player info in the reply box below.  Then your post will appear once I approve it.

If you have any problems just email Dee Black with your post at dee.black@usssa.com and I will post for you.

Example: I am looking for a baseball team for my son. He is 13 years old and is 5′8 175 pounds, throws right handed and has played travel ball for 4 years. We live in (City) Alabama.  He is a hard worker and is looking to improve his game. Please contact (your info) (Parent Name, Phone, email address).

6 Responses to “Mississippi Players Looking for Teams”

1. Dee Black says:

My son is 9yrs old and is looking for a team on the mississippi coast or near mobile, he is a catcher and is in training at Kelley’s baseball , he also plays the OF but catcher is his passion, he has a good swing. Please feel free to contact me (Jason Smith @ 205-292-5761 or cs316w@gmail.com)

2. rcf2221 says:

My son is looking to join a team on Gulf Coast Mississippi. He is 16 years old and has 6years of youth baseball and 2 years high school experience. He is a left handed pitcher and first baseman. He switch hits and is a very good and dedicated player. Please contact me by email at rcf2221@aol.com or by text 2282169403.

3. tidesbaseball says:

Gulf Coast Tides Baseball Org. is looking for 1 player to fill a spot on 11 Major Team. Player must have played at a high level tournament ball prior. Team has already secured a bid to the Disney Elite 32 and player must be able to go. Preferably a pitcher that is able to play a utility infielder as well.

–Thanks
    228-860-2426

4. Dee Black says:

10U Gulf Coast Tides in Gulfport are looking for committed players and parents. Coaches are independent and unrelated to players. Tides players have private field to practice on and access to indoor facility. Please email kelleybaseball@bellsouth.net for practice/tryout info or visit http://www.kelleybaseball.net.

5. Dee Black says:

My son is 11u looking to fill in maybe more. He is a lefty pitcher also very good glove and bat.
    We live in Gautier,MS

If interested Please Email me at bigdadofdj@aol.com

6. Dee Black says:

Scott

I am looking for a AA travel ball team for my 14 year old. We live in Mobile and he is an outfielder for the 8th Grade team at St. Paul’s. Please let me know if you have any information of a team in our area.

Sincerely,