Categorized | Tryouts

Mississippi Players Looking for Teams

Posted on 27 November 2012 by Dee Black

Player Parents:

You must an adult and be logged in to reply to the comments.

Click here to log in.

Please post your player info in the reply box below.  Then your post will appear once I approve it.

If you have any problems just email Dee Black with your post at dee.black@usssa.com and I will post for you.

Example: I am looking for a baseball team for my son. He is 13 years old and is 5′8 175 pounds, throws right handed and has played travel ball for 4 years. We live in (City) Alabama.  He is a hard worker and is looking to improve his game. Please contact (your info) (Parent Name, Phone, email address).

6 Responses to “Mississippi Players Looking for Teams”

1. bball03 says:

South Central 12 u looking for AAA team. Right handed. Pitcher, 1st,3rd, and all outfield. Very strong arm and played in 11u major last season. Looking for new team due to team splitting up.
    Contact info: jdstringer11@yahoo.com

2. Dee Black says:

South MS 12u ball player looking for new team. Played up in 12u last year but only was 11 and now his team has moved to the big 13u field so he’s a “free agent”. He’s a great team player and plays many positions, P, 2B, OF bats right, throws right and loves the game. Call Jody Winans @ 228-365-0333 or email jwinans816@yahoo.com

3. Dee Black says:

14U Team In Lower Baldwin County, AL Looking To Add A Few Players To The Roster For Play Beginning In August & Playing Through The Fall Season. Players Must Be Serious & Passionate About The Game & Must Not Turn 15 Before May 1, 2015. We Will Be Holding A Couple Of Tryouts Throughout The Next Few Weeks. Will Take A Look At Players 12-14. Please Contact Dennis @ 251-504-0342. Thanks!

4. Dee Black says:

I am looking for a team for my son for summer/ fall in the Mobile area. He is 11 and is a former all star player with strong bat with speed. He plays center field. Call Brad @251- 209-2950

5. Dee Black says:

Hi: I am looking for a 9u aaa team for my son to play with in Orange Beach Global World Series July 2-7 session. He has an older brother(12u) playing at same time. Catcher/relief pitcher. Video available. Thanks Clark 770-330-7800.

6. Dee Black says:

Jack Irby is looking for an 8u team to go to a World Series with late summer. Catcher/ LH hitter. Contact Ken Irby at 256-648-1065